American Frontier Pioneers Filson offer up this beautiful Short Lined Cruiser as an ideal work jacket for cold, wet weather. An awesome alternative to more popular wax-jacket brands, this water-repellent, abrasion-resistant oil finish Tin Cloth Cruiser keeps out the wind, rain and snow while holding up through tough jobs. On the jacket's inside, the dry finish cover cloth lining adds a nice bit of light insulating warmth and durability, whilst the synthetic-lined sleeves allow an easyness in getting the garment on and off. The hip-length hem eliminates excess fabric for snag-free wear, and the garment features button-adjustable cuffs and waist for a custom fit. The jacket even comes with it's own tin of wax to set you off on the perfect start. Everything's been thought through here to provide a true jacket for life: suitable for everything from a countryside walk to fending off a bear in the Alaskan wilds, and everything in between, there's so much to love in this trusty workwear garment that'll see you through thick and thin.
- Jacket comes with tin Filson's original oil finish wax
- ITEM NO: 11010762
- Fully lined with durable dry finish Cover Cloth in the body and synthetic lining in the sleeves
- Made of abrasion-resistant, water-repellent oil finish Tin Cloth
- Hip-length hem provides comfort while seated
- Tab-adjustable waist for custom fit
- 15-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth + 6-oz. dry finish Cover Cloth lining
- Do not wash or dry clean: brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
- Made in USA with imported material